What is Xmlide.dll? What Does It Do?
The Xmlide.dll library is 0.19 MB. The download links are current and no negative feedback has been received by users. It has been downloaded 406 times since release.
Table of Contents
- What is Xmlide.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Xmlide.dll Library
- Other Versions of the Xmlide.dll Library
- Steps to Download the Xmlide.dll Library
- How to Install Xmlide.dll? How to Fix Xmlide.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Fixing the DLL Error by Copying the Xmlide.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying the Xmlide.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the Xmlide.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Xmlide.dll Issue by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the Xmlide.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Common Xmlide.dll Errors
- Other Dynamic Link Libraries Used with Xmlide.dll
Operating Systems That Can Use the Xmlide.dll Library
Other Versions of the Xmlide.dll Library
The latest version of the Xmlide.dll library is 220.127.116.11 version. Before this, there were 2 versions released. All versions released up till now are listed below from newest to oldest
- 18.104.22.168 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 22.214.171.1243 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- Unknown - 32 Bit (x86) (2012-07-31) Download directly this version now
Steps to Download the Xmlide.dll Library
- First, click the "Download" button with the green background (The button marked in the picture).
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
How to Install Xmlide.dll? How to Fix Xmlide.dll Errors?
ATTENTION! In order to install the Xmlide.dll library, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the library. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Fixing the DLL Error by Copying the Xmlide.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the extension ".zip". This file cannot be installed. To be able to install it, first you need to extract the dynamic link library from within it. So, first double-click the file with the ".zip" extension and open the file.
- You will see the library named "Xmlide.dll" in the window that opens. This is the library you need to install. Click on the dynamic link library with the left button of the mouse. By doing this, you select the library.
- Click on the "Extract To" button, which is marked in the picture. In order to do this, you will need the Winrar program. If you don't have the program, it can be found doing a quick search on the Internet and you can download it (The Winrar program is free).
- After clicking the "Extract to" button, a window where you can choose the location you want will open. Choose the "Desktop" location in this window and extract the dynamic link library to the desktop by clicking the "Ok" button.
- Copy the "Xmlide.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Xmlide.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Xmlide.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Xmlide.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Xmlide.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Xmlide.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Xmlide.dll
Method 2: Copying the Xmlide.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- In order to install the dynamic link library, you need to find the installation directory for the program that was giving you errors such as "Xmlide.dll is missing", "Xmlide.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the program's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Xmlide.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the Xmlide.dll Error
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The Programs and Features window will open up. Find the program that is giving you the dll error in this window that lists all the programs on your computer and "Right-Click > Uninstall" on this program.
- Uninstall the program from your computer by following the steps that come up and restart your computer.
- 4. After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving you the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Xmlide.dll Issue by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow)
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Xmlide.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
Some programs need updated dynamic link libraries. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Windows Update Guides
Common Xmlide.dll Errors
If the Xmlide.dll library is missing or the program using this library has not been installed correctly, you can get errors related to the Xmlide.dll library. Dynamic link libraries being missing can sometimes cause basic Windows programs to also give errors. You can even receive an error when Windows is loading. You can find the error messages that are caused by the Xmlide.dll library.
If you don't know how to install the Xmlide.dll library you will download from our site, you can browse the methods above. Above we explained all the processes you can do to fix the dll error you are receiving. If the error is continuing after you have completed all these methods, please use the comment form at the bottom of the page to contact us. Our editor will respond to your comment shortly.
- "Xmlide.dll not found." error
- "The file Xmlide.dll is missing." error
- "Xmlide.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Xmlide.dll." error
- "Cannot find Xmlide.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Xmlide.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error