What is Qbool.dll?
The size of this dll file is 0.08 MB and its download links are healthy. It has been downloaded 261 times already.
Table of Contents
- What is Qbool.dll?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Qbool.dll File
- Other Versions of the Qbool.dll File
- Steps to Download the Qbool.dll File
- How to Install Qbool.dll? How to Fix Qbool.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Installing the Qbool.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying the Qbool.dll File to the Software File Folder
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the software That Is Giving the Qbool.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Qbool.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Solving the Qbool.dll Error by Updating Windows
- The Most Seen Qbool.dll Errors
- Dll Files Related to Qbool.dll
Operating Systems Compatible with the Qbool.dll File
Other Versions of the Qbool.dll File
The latest version of the Qbool.dll file is 184.108.40.206 version. This dll file only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 220.127.116.11 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
Steps to Download the Qbool.dll File
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
How to Install Qbool.dll? How to Fix Qbool.dll Errors?
ATTENTION! Before starting the installation, the Qbool.dll file needs to be downloaded. If you have not downloaded it, download the file before continuing with the installation steps. If you don't know how to download it, you can immediately browse the dll download guide above.
Method 1: Installing the Qbool.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the extension ".zip". This file cannot be installed. To be able to install it, first you need to extract the dll file from within it. So, first double-click the file with the ".zip" extension and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Qbool.dll" in the window that opens. This is the file you need to install. Click on the dll file with the left button of the mouse. By doing this, you select the file.
- Click on the "Extract To" button, which is marked in the picture. In order to do this, you will need the Winrar software. If you don't have the software, it can be found doing a quick search on the Internet and you can download it (The Winrar software is free).
- After clicking the "Extract to" button, a window where you can choose the location you want will open. Choose the "Desktop" location in this window and extract the dll file to the desktop by clicking the "Ok" button.
- Copy the "Qbool.dll" file file you extracted.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Qbool.dll" file and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Qbool.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Qbool.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Qbool.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Qbool.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Qbool.dll
Method 2: Copying the Qbool.dll File to the Software File Folder
- First, you need to find the file folder for the software you are receiving the "Qbool.dll not found", "Qbool.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the software and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the software's file folder by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Qbool.dll file into the folder we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the software giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help solve your problem.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the software That Is Giving the Qbool.dll Error
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The Programs and Features window will open up. Find the software that is giving you the dll error in this window that lists all the softwares on your computer and "Right-Click > Uninstall" on this software.
- Uninstall the software from your computer by following the steps that come up and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- This process may help the dll problem you are experiencing. If you are continuing to get the same dll error, the problem is most likely with Windows. In order to fix dll problems relating to Windows, complete the 4th Method and 5th Method.
Method 4: Solving the Qbool.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Solving the Qbool.dll Error by Updating Windows
Most of the time, softwares have been programmed to use the most recent dll files. If your operating system is not updated, these files cannot be provided and dll errors appear. So, we will try to solve the dll errors by updating the operating system.
Since the methods to update Windows versions are different from each other, we found it appropriate to prepare a separate article for each Windows version. You can get our update article that relates to your operating system version by using the links below.
Guides to Manually Update for All Windows Versions
The Most Seen Qbool.dll Errors
When the Qbool.dll file is damaged or missing, the softwares that use this dll file will give an error. Not only external softwares, but also basic Windows softwares and tools use dll files. Because of this, when you try to use basic Windows softwares and tools (For example, when you open Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player), you may come across errors. We have listed the most common Qbool.dll errors below.
You will get rid of the errors listed below when you download the Qbool.dll file from DLL Downloader.com and follow the steps we explained above.
- "Qbool.dll not found." error
- "The file Qbool.dll is missing." error
- "Qbool.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Qbool.dll." error
- "Cannot find Qbool.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Qbool.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error