The Php_msql.dll library is 0.03 MB. The download links are current and no negative feedback has been received by users. It has been downloaded 698 times since release.
Table of Contents
- About Php_msql.dll
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Php_msql.dll Library
- Steps to Download the Php_msql.dll Library
- How to Fix Php_msql.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Installing the Php_msql.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The Php_msql.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the program That Is Giving the Php_msql.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Php_msql.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Getting Rid of Php_msql.dll Errors by Updating the Windows Operating System
- Our Most Common Php_msql.dll Error Messages
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to Php_msql.dll
Operating Systems That Can Use the Php_msql.dll Library
Steps to Download the Php_msql.dll Library
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
How to Fix Php_msql.dll Errors?
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Php_msql.dll library, you need to download the library. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the library, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Installing the Php_msql.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. In order to install it, first, double-click the ".zip" file and open the file. You will see the library named "Php_msql.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the library you need to install. Drag this library to the desktop with your mouse's left button.
- Copy the "Php_msql.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Php_msql.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Php_msql.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Php_msql.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Php_msql.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Php_msql.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Php_msql.dll
Method 2: Copying The Php_msql.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- In order to install the dynamic link library, you need to find the installation directory for the program that was giving you errors such as "Php_msql.dll is missing", "Php_msql.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the program's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Php_msql.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the program That Is Giving the Php_msql.dll Error
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The programs listed in the Programs and Features window that opens up are the programs installed on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and run the "Right-Click > Uninstall" command on this program.
- Following the instructions that come up, uninstall the program from your computer and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program.
- You may be able to fix the dll error you are experiencing by using this method. If the error messages are continuing despite all these processes, we may have a issue deriving from Windows. To fix dll errors deriving from Windows, you need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Fixing the Php_msql.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Getting Rid of Php_msql.dll Errors by Updating the Windows Operating System
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Guides to Manually Update for All Windows Versions
Our Most Common Php_msql.dll Error Messages
If the Php_msql.dll library is missing or the program using this library has not been installed correctly, you can get errors related to the Php_msql.dll library. Dynamic link libraries being missing can sometimes cause basic Windows programs to also give errors. You can even receive an error when Windows is loading. You can find the error messages that are caused by the Php_msql.dll library.
If you don't know how to install the Php_msql.dll library you will download from our site, you can browse the methods above. Above we explained all the processes you can do to fix the dll error you are receiving. If the error is continuing after you have completed all these methods, please use the comment form at the bottom of the page to contact us. Our editor will respond to your comment shortly.
- "Php_msql.dll not found." error
- "The file Php_msql.dll is missing." error
- "Php_msql.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Php_msql.dll." error
- "Cannot find Php_msql.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Php_msql.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error