What is Vboxa.dll? What Does It Do? link
The Vboxa.dll file is 0.18 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 31 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Vboxa.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Vboxa.dll File
- All Versions of the Vboxa.dll File
- How to Download Vboxa.dll File?
- Methods for Solving Vboxa.dll
- Method 1: Installing the Vboxa.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying the Vboxa.dll File to the Software File Folder
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the software That Is Giving the Vboxa.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Vboxa.dll Problem by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the Vboxa.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Our Most Common Vboxa.dll Error Messages
- Other Dll Files Used with Vboxa.dll
- The Location on our Site of the Vboxa.dll File
Operating Systems Compatible with the Vboxa.dll File link
All Versions of the Vboxa.dll File link
The last version of the Vboxa.dll file is the 220.127.116.11 version.This dll file only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 18.104.22.168 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
How to Download Vboxa.dll File? link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- "After clicking the Download" button, wait for the download process to begin in the "Downloading" page that opens up. Depending on your Internet speed, the download process will begin in approximately 4 -5 seconds.
Methods for Solving Vboxa.dll link
ATTENTION! In order to install the Vboxa.dll file, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the file. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Installing the Vboxa.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Vboxa.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Vboxa.dll" file file you extracted.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Vboxa.dll" file and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Vboxa.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Vboxa.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Vboxa.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Vboxa.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Vboxa.dll
Method 2: Copying the Vboxa.dll File to the Software File Folder link
- In order to install the dll file, you need to find the file folder for the software that was giving you errors such as "Vboxa.dll is missing", "Vboxa.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the software's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Vboxa.dll file.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the software's file folder that we just opened.
- When the dll file is moved to the software file folder, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the problem was solved by running the software giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the software That Is Giving the Vboxa.dll Error link
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of softwares on your computer. Find the software that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this software?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the software to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the software. After the software is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- You can solve the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to solve dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Solving the Vboxa.dll Problem by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Vboxa.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some softwares require updated dll files from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Our Most Common Vboxa.dll Error Messages link
If the Vboxa.dll file is missing or the software using this file has not been installed correctly, you can get errors related to the Vboxa.dll file. Dll files being missing can sometimes cause basic Windows softwares to also give errors. You can even receive an error when Windows is loading. You can find the error messages that are caused by the Vboxa.dll file.
If you don't know how to install the Vboxa.dll file you will download from our site, you can browse the methods above. Above we explained all the processes you can do to solve the dll error you are receiving. If the error is continuing after you have completed all these methods, please use the comment form at the bottom of the page to contact us. Our editor will respond to your comment shortly.
- "Vboxa.dll not found." error
- "The file Vboxa.dll is missing." error
- "Vboxa.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Vboxa.dll." error
- "Cannot find Vboxa.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Vboxa.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Other Dll Files Used with Vboxa.dll link
The Location on our Site of the Vboxa.dll File link
- Preview Systems
- Preview Systems + Windows 10
- Preview Systems + Windows 8.1
- Preview Systems + Windows 8
- Preview Systems + Windows 7
- Preview Systems + Windows Vista
- Preview Systems + Windows XP
- Preview Systems + V
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP