The Tcl84.dll library is 0.74 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 510 times.
Table of Contents
- About Tcl84.dll
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Tcl84.dll Library
- All Versions of the Tcl84.dll Library
- Guide to Download Tcl84.dll
- How to Fix Tcl84.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the Tcl84.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying the Tcl84.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Program That Is Giving the Tcl84.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Tcl84.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Tcl84.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Common Tcl84.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to the Tcl84.dll Library
Operating Systems That Can Use the Tcl84.dll Library
All Versions of the Tcl84.dll Library
The last version of the Tcl84.dll library is the 188.8.131.52 version. There have been 1 versions previously released. All versions of the Dynamic link library are listed below from newest to oldest.
- 184.108.40.206 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
- Unknown - 32 Bit (x86) (2012-06-30) Download directly this version
Guide to Download Tcl84.dll
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- The downloading page will open after clicking the Download button. After the page opens, in order to download the Tcl84.dll library the best server will be found and the download process will begin within a few seconds. In the meantime, you shouldn't close the page.
How to Fix Tcl84.dll Errors?
ATTENTION! Before beginning the installation of the Tcl84.dll library, you must download the library. If you don't know how to download the library or if you are having a problem while downloading, you can look at our download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Copying the Tcl84.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. Because of this, first, double-click this file and open the file. You will see the library named "Tcl84.dll" in the window that opens. Drag this library to the desktop with the left mouse button. This is the library you need.
- Copy the "Tcl84.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Tcl84.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Tcl84.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Tcl84.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Tcl84.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Tcl84.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Tcl84.dll
Method 2: Copying the Tcl84.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- First, you must find the installation directory of the program (the program giving the dll error) you are going to install the dynamic link library to. In order to find this directory, "Right-Click > Properties" on the program's shortcut.
- Open the program installation directory by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Tcl84.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Program That Is Giving the Tcl84.dll Error
- Open the Run tool by pushing the "Windows" + "R" keys found on your keyboard. Type the command below into the "Open" field of the Run window that opens up and press Enter. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Tcl84.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Tcl84.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
Some programs need updated dynamic link libraries. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System
Common Tcl84.dll Errors
The Tcl84.dll library being damaged or for any reason being deleted can cause programs or Windows system tools (Windows Media Player, Paint, etc.) that use this library to produce an error. Below you can find a list of errors that can be received when the Tcl84.dll library is missing.
If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the Tcl84.dll library by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the library you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.
- "Tcl84.dll not found." error
- "The file Tcl84.dll is missing." error
- "Tcl84.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Tcl84.dll." error
- "Cannot find Tcl84.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Tcl84.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error