The Occ.dll file is 0.04 MB. The download links for this file are clean and no user has given any negative feedback. From the time it was offered for download, it has been downloaded 624 times.
Table of Contents
- About Occ.dll
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Occ.dll File
- All Versions of the Occ.dll File
- Guide to Download Occ.dll
- How to Fix Occ.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Installing the Occ.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying The Occ.dll File Into The Software File Folder
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Occ.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Occ.dll error with the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Occ.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Most Seen Occ.dll Errors
- Other Dll Files Used with Occ.dll
Operating Systems Compatible with the Occ.dll File
All Versions of the Occ.dll File
The last version of the Occ.dll file is the 6.00.8168.0 version that was released on 1998-06-30. Before this version, there were 1 versions released. Downloadable Occ.dll file versions have been listed below from newest to oldest.
- 6.00.8168.0 - 32 Bit (x86) (1998-06-30) Download directly this version
- 6.0.8168.0 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
Guide to Download Occ.dll
- First, click the "Download" button with the green background (The button marked in the picture).
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
How to Fix Occ.dll Errors?
ATTENTION! In order to install the Occ.dll file, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the file. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Installing the Occ.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Occ.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Occ.dll" file you extracted and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "Occ.dll" file and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dll file to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" folders. In other words, both folders need the "Occ.dll" file.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Occ.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Occ.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Occ.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Occ.dll
Method 2: Copying The Occ.dll File Into The Software File Folder
- In order to install the dll file, you need to find the file folder for the software that was giving you errors such as "Occ.dll is missing", "Occ.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the software's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Occ.dll file into this folder that opens.
- This is all there is to the process. Now, try to run the software again. If the problem still is not solved, you can try the 3rd Method.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Occ.dll Error
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of softwares on your computer. Find the software that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this software?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the software to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the software. After the software is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software.
- You can solve the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to solve dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Solving the Occ.dll error with the Windows System File Checker
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Occ.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
Some softwares need updated dll files. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Windows Update Guides
Most Seen Occ.dll Errors
When the Occ.dll file is damaged or missing, the softwares that use this dll file will give an error. Not only external softwares, but also basic Windows softwares and tools use dll files. Because of this, when you try to use basic Windows softwares and tools (For example, when you open Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player), you may come across errors. We have listed the most common Occ.dll errors below.
You will get rid of the errors listed below when you download the Occ.dll file from DLL Downloader.com and follow the steps we explained above.
- "Occ.dll not found." error
- "The file Occ.dll is missing." error
- "Occ.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Occ.dll." error
- "Cannot find Occ.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Occ.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error