What is Nsp.dll?
The Nsp.dll file is 0.11 MB. The download links for this file are clean and no user has given any negative feedback. From the time it was offered for download, it has been downloaded 1888 times and it has received 1.0 out of 5 stars.
Table of Contents
- What is Nsp.dll?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Nsp.dll File
- All Versions of the Nsp.dll File
- How to Download Nsp.dll
- How to Install Nsp.dll? How to Fix Nsp.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the Nsp.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying The Nsp.dll File Into The Software File Folder
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the software That Is Giving the Nsp.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Nsp.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- Method 5: Getting Rid of Nsp.dll Errors by Updating the Windows Operating System
- Our Most Common Nsp.dll Error Messages
- Dll Files Similar to Nsp.dll
Operating Systems Compatible with the Nsp.dll File
All Versions of the Nsp.dll File
The last version of the Nsp.dll file is the 184.108.40.206 version released on 2012-07-31. There have been 1 versions previously released. All versions of the Dll file are listed below from newest to oldest.
- 220.127.116.11 - 32 Bit (x86) (2012-07-31) Download directly this version
- 18.104.22.168 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
How to Download Nsp.dll
- First, click the "Download" button with the green background (The button marked in the picture).
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
How to Install Nsp.dll? How to Fix Nsp.dll Errors?
ATTENTION! In order to install the Nsp.dll file, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the file. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Copying the Nsp.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Nsp.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Nsp.dll" file file you extracted.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Nsp.dll" file and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Nsp.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Nsp.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Nsp.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Nsp.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Nsp.dll
Method 2: Copying The Nsp.dll File Into The Software File Folder
- First, you must find the installation folder of the software (the software giving the dll error) you are going to install the dll file to. In order to find this folder, "Right-Click > Properties" on the software's shortcut.
- Open the software file folder by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Nsp.dll file into the folder we opened.
- The installation is complete. Run the software that is giving you the error. If the error is continuing, you may benefit from trying the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the software That Is Giving the Nsp.dll Error
- Press the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run tool. Paste the command below into the text field titled "Open" in the Run window that opens and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- The Programs and Features window will open up. Find the software that is giving you the dll error in this window that lists all the softwares on your computer and "Right-Click > Uninstall" on this software.
- Uninstall the software from your computer by following the steps that come up and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Solving the Nsp.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Getting Rid of Nsp.dll Errors by Updating the Windows Operating System
Some softwares require updated dll files from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Windows Update Guides
Our Most Common Nsp.dll Error Messages
It's possible that during the softwares' installation or while using them, the Nsp.dll file was damaged or deleted. You can generally see error messages listed below or similar ones in situations like this.
These errors we see are not unsolvable. If you've also received an error message like this, first you must download the Nsp.dll file by clicking the "Download" button in this page's top section. After downloading the file, you should install the file and complete the solution methods explained a little bit above on this page and mount it in Windows. If you do not have a hardware problem, one of the methods explained in this article will solve your problem.
- "Nsp.dll not found." error
- "The file Nsp.dll is missing." error
- "Nsp.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Nsp.dll." error
- "Cannot find Nsp.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Nsp.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error