- Download Price:
- Dll Description:
- Slovak(QWERTY) Keyboard Layout
- 6.3.9600.16384 (Latest) for 32 Bit (x86)
- 6.2.9200.16384 for 32 Bit (x86)
- 6.1.7600.16385 for 32 Bit (x86)
- 6.1.7600.16385 for 64 Bit (x64)
- 6.0.6000.16386 for 32 Bit (x86)
- 6.0.6000.16386 for 64 Bit (x64)
- 6.1.7100.0 for 32 Bit (x86)
- 5.2.3790.0 for 32 Bit (x86)
- 5.1.2600.0 - for 32 Bit (x86)
- 5.1.2600.0 for 32 Bit (x86)
- 0.01 MB for 32 Bit (x86)
- 0.01 MB for 64 Bit (x64)
- Operating Systems:
- 2107 times.
What is Kbdsl1.dll?
The size of this dynamic link library is 0.01 MB for 32 Bit and 0.01 MB for 64 Bit and its download links are healthy. It has been downloaded 2107 times already.
Table of Contents
- What is Kbdsl1.dll?
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Kbdsl1.dll Library
- Other Versions of the Kbdsl1.dll Library
- How to Download Kbdsl1.dll Library?
- Methods for Fixing Kbdsl1.dll
- Method 1: Copying the Kbdsl1.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying the Kbdsl1.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Program That Is Giving the Kbdsl1.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Kbdsl1.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the Kbdsl1.dll Error by Updating Windows
- Most Seen Kbdsl1.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to Kbdsl1.dll
Operating Systems That Can Use the Kbdsl1.dll Library
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 64 Bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 64 Bit
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 64 Bit
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista 64 Bit
- Windows XP
- Windows XP 64 Bit
Other Versions of the Kbdsl1.dll Library
The latest version of the Kbdsl1.dll library is 6.3.9600.16384 version for 32 Bit and 6.1.7600.16385 version for 64 Bit. Before this, there were 9 versions released. All versions released up till now are listed below from newest to oldest
- 6.3.9600.16384 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 6.2.9200.16384 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 6.1.7600.16385 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 6.1.7600.16385 - 64 Bit (x64) Download directly this version now
- 6.0.6000.16386 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 6.0.6000.16386 - 64 Bit (x64) Download directly this version now
- 6.1.7100.0 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 5.2.3790.0 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
- 5.1.2600.0 - 32 Bit (x86) (2012-07-31) Download directly this version now
- 5.1.2600.0 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
How to Download Kbdsl1.dll Library?
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
Methods for Fixing Kbdsl1.dll
ATTENTION! In order to install the Kbdsl1.dll library, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the library. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Copying the Kbdsl1.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. Because of this, first, double-click this file and open the file. You will see the library named "Kbdsl1.dll" in the window that opens. Drag this library to the desktop with the left mouse button. This is the library you need.
- Copy the "Kbdsl1.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Kbdsl1.dll" library and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Kbdsl1.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Kbdsl1.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Kbdsl1.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Kbdsl1.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Kbdsl1.dll
Method 2: Copying the Kbdsl1.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- First, you need to find the installation directory for the program you are receiving the "Kbdsl1.dll not found", "Kbdsl1.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the program and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the program's installation directory by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Kbdsl1.dll library into this directory that opens.
- This is all there is to the process. Now, try to run the program again. If the problem still is not solved, you can try the 3rd Method.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Program That Is Giving the Kbdsl1.dll Error
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Kbdsl1.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Kbdsl1.dll Error by Updating Windows
Some programs need updated dynamic link libraries. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System
Most Seen Kbdsl1.dll Errors
The Kbdsl1.dll library being damaged or for any reason being deleted can cause programs or Windows system tools (Windows Media Player, Paint, etc.) that use this library to produce an error. Below you can find a list of errors that can be received when the Kbdsl1.dll library is missing.
If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the Kbdsl1.dll library by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the library you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.
- "Kbdsl1.dll not found." error
- "The file Kbdsl1.dll is missing." error
- "Kbdsl1.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Kbdsl1.dll." error
- "Cannot find Kbdsl1.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Kbdsl1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error