What is A0002987.dll? What Does It Do?
The A0002987.dll library is 0.02 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 631 times.
Table of Contents
- What is A0002987.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems That Can Use the A0002987.dll Library
- All Versions of the A0002987.dll Library
- Guide to Download A0002987.dll
- Methods for Fixing A0002987.dll
- Method 1: Installing the A0002987.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The A0002987.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the A0002987.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the A0002987.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the A0002987.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows
- The Most Seen A0002987.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to the A0002987.dll Library
Operating Systems That Can Use the A0002987.dll Library
All Versions of the A0002987.dll Library
The last version of the A0002987.dll library is the 220.127.116.1123 version.This dynamic link library only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 18.104.22.16823 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
Guide to Download A0002987.dll
- First, click the "Download" button with the green background (The button marked in the picture).
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
Methods for Fixing A0002987.dll
ATTENTION! Before beginning the installation of the A0002987.dll library, you must download the library. If you don't know how to download the library or if you are having a problem while downloading, you can look at our download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Installing the A0002987.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the extension ".zip". This file cannot be installed. To be able to install it, first you need to extract the dynamic link library from within it. So, first double-click the file with the ".zip" extension and open the file.
- You will see the library named "A0002987.dll" in the window that opens. This is the library you need to install. Click on the dynamic link library with the left button of the mouse. By doing this, you select the library.
- Click on the "Extract To" button, which is marked in the picture. In order to do this, you will need the Winrar program. If you don't have the program, it can be found doing a quick search on the Internet and you can download it (The Winrar program is free).
- After clicking the "Extract to" button, a window where you can choose the location you want will open. Choose the "Desktop" location in this window and extract the dynamic link library to the desktop by clicking the "Ok" button.
- Copy the "A0002987.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "A0002987.dll" library and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dynamic link library to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" directories. In other words, both directories need the "A0002987.dll" library.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u A0002987.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u A0002987.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i A0002987.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i A0002987.dll
Method 2: Copying The A0002987.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- First, you need to find the installation directory for the program you are receiving the "A0002987.dll not found", "A0002987.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the program and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the program's installation directory by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the A0002987.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the A0002987.dll Error
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The Programs and Features window will open up. Find the program that is giving you the dll error in this window that lists all the programs on your computer and "Right-Click > Uninstall" on this program.
- Uninstall the program from your computer by following the steps that come up and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program.
- You can fix the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Fixing the A0002987.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the A0002987.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows
Most of the time, programs have been programmed to use the most recent dynamic link libraries. If your operating system is not updated, these files cannot be provided and dll errors appear. So, we will try to fix the dll errors by updating the operating system.
Since the methods to update Windows versions are different from each other, we found it appropriate to prepare a separate article for each Windows version. You can get our update article that relates to your operating system version by using the links below.
Windows Update Guides
The Most Seen A0002987.dll Errors
The A0002987.dll library being damaged or for any reason being deleted can cause programs or Windows system tools (Windows Media Player, Paint, etc.) that use this library to produce an error. Below you can find a list of errors that can be received when the A0002987.dll library is missing.
If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the A0002987.dll library by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the library you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.
- "A0002987.dll not found." error
- "The file A0002987.dll is missing." error
- "A0002987.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register A0002987.dll." error
- "Cannot find A0002987.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because A0002987.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error