What is Sstrmnl.dll? What Does It Do? link
The Sstrmnl.dll library is 1.6 MB. The download links for this library are clean and no user has given any negative feedback. From the time it was offered for download, it has been downloaded 14 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Sstrmnl.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Sstrmnl.dll Library
- All Versions of the Sstrmnl.dll Library
- Guide to Download Sstrmnl.dll
- How to Install Sstrmnl.dll? How to Fix Sstrmnl.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the Sstrmnl.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The Sstrmnl.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Sstrmnl.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Sstrmnl.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Sstrmnl.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows
- Common Sstrmnl.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to the Sstrmnl.dll Library
- The Location on our Site of the Sstrmnl.dll Library
Operating Systems Compatible with the Sstrmnl.dll Library link
All Versions of the Sstrmnl.dll Library link
The last version of the Sstrmnl.dll library is the 22.214.171.1247 version. Outside of this version, there is no other version released
- 126.96.36.1997 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
Guide to Download Sstrmnl.dll link
- First, click the "Download" button with the green background (The button marked in the picture).
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
How to Install Sstrmnl.dll? How to Fix Sstrmnl.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Sstrmnl.dll library, you need to download the library. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the library, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Copying the Sstrmnl.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dynamic link library from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the library named "Sstrmnl.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the library we are going to install. Click the library once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the library.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dynamic link library, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the library to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar program. If you do not have this program, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Sstrmnl.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "Sstrmnl.dll" library and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dynamic link library to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" directories. In other words, both directories need the "Sstrmnl.dll" library.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Sstrmnl.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Sstrmnl.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Sstrmnl.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Sstrmnl.dll
Method 2: Copying The Sstrmnl.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory link
- First, you must find the installation directory of the program (the program giving the dll error) you are going to install the dynamic link library to. In order to find this directory, "Right-Click > Properties" on the program's shortcut.
- Open the program installation directory by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Sstrmnl.dll library into the directory we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the program giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help fix your issue.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Sstrmnl.dll Error link
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Sstrmnl.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Sstrmnl.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows link
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Common Sstrmnl.dll Errors link
It's possible that during the programs' installation or while using them, the Sstrmnl.dll library was damaged or deleted. You can generally see error messages listed below or similar ones in situations like this.
These errors we see are not unsolvable. If you've also received an error message like this, first you must download the Sstrmnl.dll library by clicking the "Download" button in this page's top section. After downloading the library, you should install the library and complete the solution methods explained a little bit above on this page and mount it in Windows. If you do not have a hardware issue, one of the methods explained in this article will fix your issue.
- "Sstrmnl.dll not found." error
- "The file Sstrmnl.dll is missing." error
- "Sstrmnl.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Sstrmnl.dll." error
- "Cannot find Sstrmnl.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Sstrmnl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to the Sstrmnl.dll Library link
The Location on our Site of the Sstrmnl.dll Library link
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP