What is Sal.dll? link
The Sal.dll file is 0.98 MB. The download links are current and no negative feedback has been received by users. It has been downloaded 98 times since release and it has received 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Table of Contents
- What is Sal.dll?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Sal.dll File
- All Versions of the Sal.dll File
- Guide to Download Sal.dll
- Methods for Solving Sal.dll
- Method 1: Installing the Sal.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying The Sal.dll File Into The Software File Folder
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Software That Is Giving the Sal.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Sal.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Sal.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Most Seen Sal.dll Errors
- Dll Files Similar to Sal.dll
- Our Users Feedback for The Sal.dll File
- The Location on our Site of the Sal.dll File
Operating Systems Compatible with the Sal.dll File link
All Versions of the Sal.dll File link
The last version of the Sal.dll file is the 184.108.40.206 version. Before this version, there were 1 versions released. Downloadable Sal.dll file versions have been listed below from newest to oldest.
- 220.127.116.11 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
- Unknown - 32 Bit (x86) (2012-07-31) Download directly this version
Guide to Download Sal.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- "After clicking the Download" button, wait for the download process to begin in the "Downloading" page that opens up. Depending on your Internet speed, the download process will begin in approximately 4 -5 seconds.
Methods for Solving Sal.dll link
ATTENTION! In order to install the Sal.dll file, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the file. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Installing the Sal.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Sal.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Sal.dll" file file you extracted.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Sal.dll" file and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Sal.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Sal.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Sal.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Sal.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Sal.dll
Method 2: Copying The Sal.dll File Into The Software File Folder link
- First, you need to find the file folder for the software you are receiving the "Sal.dll not found", "Sal.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the software and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the software's file folder by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Sal.dll file into the folder we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the software giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help solve your problem.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Software That Is Giving the Sal.dll Error link
- Press the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run tool. Paste the command below into the text field titled "Open" in the Run window that opens and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of softwares on your computer. Find the software that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this software?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the software to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the software. After the software is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- You can solve the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to solve dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Solving the Sal.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Sal.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some softwares require updated dll files from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Windows Update Guides link
Most Seen Sal.dll Errors link
It's possible that during the softwares' installation or while using them, the Sal.dll file was damaged or deleted. You can generally see error messages listed below or similar ones in situations like this.
These errors we see are not unsolvable. If you've also received an error message like this, first you must download the Sal.dll file by clicking the "Download" button in this page's top section. After downloading the file, you should install the file and complete the solution methods explained a little bit above on this page and mount it in Windows. If you do not have a hardware problem, one of the methods explained in this article will solve your problem.
- "Sal.dll not found." error
- "The file Sal.dll is missing." error
- "Sal.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Sal.dll." error
- "Cannot find Sal.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Sal.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Dll Files Similar to Sal.dll link
Our Users Feedback for The Sal.dll File link
The graph below has been created based on the votes given by our users. By looking at this graph, you can learn how much the Sal.dll file works. If you also want to give your opinion about this file, you can join the voting by using the stars shown at the very top of this page.
The Location on our Site of the Sal.dll File link
- Spruce Technologies
- Spruce Technologies + Windows 10
- Spruce Technologies + Windows 8.1
- Spruce Technologies + Windows 8
- Spruce Technologies + Windows 7
- Spruce Technologies + Windows Vista
- Spruce Technologies + Windows XP
- Spruce Technologies + S
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP