What is Qhtmlight.dll? What Does It Do? link
The Qhtmlight.dll file is 0.12 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 147 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Qhtmlight.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Qhtmlight.dll File
- Other Versions of the Qhtmlight.dll File
- How to Download Qhtmlight.dll File?
- Methods for Solving Qhtmlight.dll
- Method 1: Installing the Qhtmlight.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying the Qhtmlight.dll File to the Software File Folder
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Qhtmlight.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Qhtmlight.dll Problem by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the Qhtmlight.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Common Qhtmlight.dll Errors
- Other Dll Files Used with Qhtmlight.dll
- The Location on our Site of the Qhtmlight.dll File
Operating Systems That Can Use the Qhtmlight.dll File link
Other Versions of the Qhtmlight.dll File link
The latest version of the Qhtmlight.dll file is 0.1.5.3 version. This dll file only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 0.1.5.3 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
How to Download Qhtmlight.dll File? link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- The downloading page will open after clicking the Download button. After the page opens, in order to download the Qhtmlight.dll file the best server will be found and the download process will begin within a few seconds. In the meantime, you shouldn't close the page.
Methods for Solving Qhtmlight.dll link
ATTENTION! In order to install the Qhtmlight.dll file, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the file. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Installing the Qhtmlight.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Qhtmlight.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Qhtmlight.dll" file and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Qhtmlight.dll" file and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Qhtmlight.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Qhtmlight.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Qhtmlight.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Qhtmlight.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Qhtmlight.dll
Method 2: Copying the Qhtmlight.dll File to the Software File Folder link
- First, you need to find the file folder for the software you are receiving the "Qhtmlight.dll not found", "Qhtmlight.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the software and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the software's file folder by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Qhtmlight.dll file.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the software's file folder that we just opened.
- When the dll file is moved to the software file folder, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the problem was solved by running the software giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Qhtmlight.dll Error link
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The Programs and Features screen will come up. You can see all the softwares installed on your computer in the list on this screen. Find the software giving you the dll error in the list and right-click it. Click the "Uninstall" item in the right-click menu that appears and begin the uninstall process.
- A window will open up asking whether to confirm or deny the uninstall process for the software. Confirm the process and wait for the uninstall process to finish. Restart your computer after the software has been uninstalled from your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- You may be able to solve the dll error you are experiencing by using this method. If the error messages are continuing despite all these processes, we may have a problem deriving from Windows. To solve dll errors deriving from Windows, you need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Solving the Qhtmlight.dll Problem by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Qhtmlight.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some softwares require updated dll files from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Windows Update Guides link
Common Qhtmlight.dll Errors link
When the Qhtmlight.dll file is damaged or missing, the softwares that use this dll file will give an error. Not only external softwares, but also basic Windows softwares and tools use dll files. Because of this, when you try to use basic Windows softwares and tools (For example, when you open Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player), you may come across errors. We have listed the most common Qhtmlight.dll errors below.
You will get rid of the errors listed below when you download the Qhtmlight.dll file from DLL Downloader.com and follow the steps we explained above.
- "Qhtmlight.dll not found." error
- "The file Qhtmlight.dll is missing." error
- "Qhtmlight.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Qhtmlight.dll." error
- "Cannot find Qhtmlight.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Qhtmlight.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Other Dll Files Used with Qhtmlight.dll link
The Location on our Site of the Qhtmlight.dll File link
- GipsySoft + Windows 10
- GipsySoft + Windows 8.1
- GipsySoft + Windows 8
- GipsySoft + Windows 7
- GipsySoft + Windows Vista
- GipsySoft + Windows XP
- GipsySoft + Q
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP