What is Jfwmawt.dll? link
The Jfwmawt.dll file is 0.13 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 362 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Jfwmawt.dll?
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Jfwmawt.dll File
- Other Versions of the Jfwmawt.dll File
- Guide to Download Jfwmawt.dll
- How to Install Jfwmawt.dll? How to Fix Jfwmawt.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Solving the DLL Error by Copying the Jfwmawt.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying the Jfwmawt.dll File to the Software File Folder
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Software That Is Giving the Jfwmawt.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Jfwmawt.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the Jfwmawt.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Our Most Common Jfwmawt.dll Error Messages
- Dll Files Similar to the Jfwmawt.dll File
- The Jfwmawt.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems That Can Use the Jfwmawt.dll File link
Other Versions of the Jfwmawt.dll File link
The newest version of the Jfwmawt.dll file is the 184.108.40.20611 version. This dll file only has one version. No other version has been released.
- 220.127.116.1111 - 32 Bit (x86) Download this version
Guide to Download Jfwmawt.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
How to Install Jfwmawt.dll? How to Fix Jfwmawt.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Jfwmawt.dll file, you need to download the file. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the file, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Solving the DLL Error by Copying the Jfwmawt.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Jfwmawt.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Jfwmawt.dll" file and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Jfwmawt.dll" file and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Jfwmawt.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Jfwmawt.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Jfwmawt.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Jfwmawt.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Jfwmawt.dll
Method 2: Copying the Jfwmawt.dll File to the Software File Folder link
- First, you need to find the file folder for the software you are receiving the "Jfwmawt.dll not found", "Jfwmawt.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the software and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the software's file folder by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Jfwmawt.dll file into the folder we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the software giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help solve your problem.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Software That Is Giving the Jfwmawt.dll Error link
- Open the Run tool by pushing the "Windows" + "R" keys found on your keyboard. Type the command below into the "Open" field of the Run window that opens up and press Enter. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- The softwares listed in the Programs and Features window that opens up are the softwares installed on your computer. Find the software that gives you the dll error and run the "Right-Click > Uninstall" command on this software.
- Following the instructions that come up, uninstall the software from your computer and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Solving the Jfwmawt.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Jfwmawt.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some softwares need updated dll files. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Our Most Common Jfwmawt.dll Error Messages link
When the Jfwmawt.dll file is damaged or missing, the softwares that use this dll file will give an error. Not only external softwares, but also basic Windows softwares and tools use dll files. Because of this, when you try to use basic Windows softwares and tools (For example, when you open Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player), you may come across errors. We have listed the most common Jfwmawt.dll errors below.
You will get rid of the errors listed below when you download the Jfwmawt.dll file from DLL Downloader.com and follow the steps we explained above.
- "Jfwmawt.dll not found." error
- "The file Jfwmawt.dll is missing." error
- "Jfwmawt.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Jfwmawt.dll." error
- "Cannot find Jfwmawt.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Jfwmawt.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error