About Imarpcclient.dll link
The Imarpcclient.dll file is 0.03 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 313 times.
Table of Contents
- About Imarpcclient.dll
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Imarpcclient.dll File
- All Versions of the Imarpcclient.dll File
- How to Download Imarpcclient.dll
- Methods to Solve the Imarpcclient.dll Errors
- Method 1: Solving the DLL Error by Copying the Imarpcclient.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying the Imarpcclient.dll File to the Software File Folder
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Imarpcclient.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Imarpcclient.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- Method 5: Solving the Imarpcclient.dll Error by Updating Windows
- Most Seen Imarpcclient.dll Errors
- Dll Files Similar to Imarpcclient.dll
- The Location on our Site of the Imarpcclient.dll File
Operating Systems Compatible with the Imarpcclient.dll File link
All Versions of the Imarpcclient.dll File link
The last version of the Imarpcclient.dll file is the 1.0.13839.0 version.This dll file only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 1.0.13839.0 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
How to Download Imarpcclient.dll link
- First, click on the green-colored "Download" button in the top left section of this page (The button that is marked in the picture).
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
Methods to Solve the Imarpcclient.dll Errors link
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Imarpcclient.dll file, you need to download the file. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the file, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Solving the DLL Error by Copying the Imarpcclient.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Imarpcclient.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Imarpcclient.dll" file you extracted and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Imarpcclient.dll" file and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Imarpcclient.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Imarpcclient.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Imarpcclient.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Imarpcclient.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Imarpcclient.dll
Method 2: Copying the Imarpcclient.dll File to the Software File Folder link
- First, you must find the installation folder of the software (the software giving the dll error) you are going to install the dll file to. In order to find this folder, "Right-Click > Properties" on the software's shortcut.
- Open the software file folder by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Imarpcclient.dll file into the folder we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the software giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help solve your problem.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Imarpcclient.dll Error link
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The Programs and Features screen will come up. You can see all the softwares installed on your computer in the list on this screen. Find the software giving you the dll error in the list and right-click it. Click the "Uninstall" item in the right-click menu that appears and begin the uninstall process.
- A window will open up asking whether to confirm or deny the uninstall process for the software. Confirm the process and wait for the uninstall process to finish. Restart your computer after the software has been uninstalled from your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software.
- You can solve the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to solve dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Solving the Imarpcclient.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Solving the Imarpcclient.dll Error by Updating Windows link
Some softwares need updated dll files. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update for All Windows Versions link
Most Seen Imarpcclient.dll Errors link
The Imarpcclient.dll file being damaged or for any reason being deleted can cause softwares or Windows system tools (Windows Media Player, Paint, etc.) that use this file to produce an error. Below you can find a list of errors that can be received when the Imarpcclient.dll file is missing.
If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the Imarpcclient.dll file by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the file you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.
- "Imarpcclient.dll not found." error
- "The file Imarpcclient.dll is missing." error
- "Imarpcclient.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Imarpcclient.dll." error
- "Cannot find Imarpcclient.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Imarpcclient.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Dll Files Similar to Imarpcclient.dll link
The Location on our Site of the Imarpcclient.dll File link
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc. + Windows 10
- Citrix Systems Inc. + Windows 8.1
- Citrix Systems Inc. + Windows 8
- Citrix Systems Inc. + Windows 7
- Citrix Systems Inc. + Windows Vista
- Citrix Systems Inc. + Windows XP
- Citrix Systems Inc. + I
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP