Voxciter.dll Explanation link
The Voxciter.dll library is a dynamic link library developed by Prosoniq Products Software. This library includes important functions that may be needed by programs, games or other basic Windows tools.
The Voxciter.dll library is 0.76 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 231 times.
Table of Contents
- Voxciter.dll Explanation
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Voxciter.dll Library
- Other Versions of the Voxciter.dll Library
- Steps to Download the Voxciter.dll Library
- How to Install Voxciter.dll? How to Fix Voxciter.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Installing the Voxciter.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The Voxciter.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Voxciter.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Voxciter.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Voxciter.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Common Voxciter.dll Errors
- Other Dynamic Link Libraries Used with Voxciter.dll
- The Voxciter.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems Compatible with the Voxciter.dll Library link
Other Versions of the Voxciter.dll Library link
The newest version of the Voxciter.dll library is the 18.104.22.168 version. This dynamic link library only has one version. No other version has been released.
- 22.214.171.124 - 32 Bit (x86) Download this version
Steps to Download the Voxciter.dll Library link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- "After clicking the Download" button, wait for the download process to begin in the "Downloading" page that opens up. Depending on your Internet speed, the download process will begin in approximately 4 -5 seconds.
How to Install Voxciter.dll? How to Fix Voxciter.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! Before beginning the installation of the Voxciter.dll library, you must download the library. If you don't know how to download the library or if you are having a problem while downloading, you can look at our download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Installing the Voxciter.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the extension ".zip". This file cannot be installed. To be able to install it, first you need to extract the dynamic link library from within it. So, first double-click the file with the ".zip" extension and open the file.
- You will see the library named "Voxciter.dll" in the window that opens. This is the library you need to install. Click on the dynamic link library with the left button of the mouse. By doing this, you select the library.
- Click on the "Extract To" button, which is marked in the picture. In order to do this, you will need the Winrar program. If you don't have the program, it can be found doing a quick search on the Internet and you can download it (The Winrar program is free).
- After clicking the "Extract to" button, a window where you can choose the location you want will open. Choose the "Desktop" location in this window and extract the dynamic link library to the desktop by clicking the "Ok" button.
- Copy the "Voxciter.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "Voxciter.dll" library and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dynamic link library to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" directories. In other words, both directories need the "Voxciter.dll" library.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Voxciter.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Voxciter.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Voxciter.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Voxciter.dll
Method 2: Copying The Voxciter.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory link
- First, you must find the installation directory of the program (the program giving the dll error) you are going to install the dynamic link library to. In order to find this directory, "Right-Click > Properties" on the program's shortcut.
- Open the program installation directory by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Voxciter.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Voxciter.dll Error link
- Press the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run tool. Paste the command below into the text field titled "Open" in the Run window that opens and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Voxciter.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Voxciter.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Common Voxciter.dll Errors link
It's possible that during the programs' installation or while using them, the Voxciter.dll library was damaged or deleted. You can generally see error messages listed below or similar ones in situations like this.
These errors we see are not unsolvable. If you've also received an error message like this, first you must download the Voxciter.dll library by clicking the "Download" button in this page's top section. After downloading the library, you should install the library and complete the solution methods explained a little bit above on this page and mount it in Windows. If you do not have a hardware issue, one of the methods explained in this article will fix your issue.
- "Voxciter.dll not found." error
- "The file Voxciter.dll is missing." error
- "Voxciter.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Voxciter.dll." error
- "Cannot find Voxciter.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Voxciter.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Other Dynamic Link Libraries Used with Voxciter.dll link
The Voxciter.dll Category Directory link
- Prosoniq Products Software
- Prosoniq Products Software + Windows 10
- Prosoniq Products Software + Windows 8.1
- Prosoniq Products Software + Windows 8
- Prosoniq Products Software + Windows 7
- Prosoniq Products Software + Windows Vista
- Prosoniq Products Software + Windows XP
- Prosoniq Products Software + V
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP