Tp4.dll Explanation link
The Tp4.dll file is 0.03 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 182 times.
Table of Contents
- Tp4.dll Explanation
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Tp4.dll File
- Other Versions of the Tp4.dll File
- How to Download Tp4.dll
- How to Install Tp4.dll? How to Fix Tp4.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Solving the DLL Error by Copying the Tp4.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying the Tp4.dll File to the Software File Folder
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Software That Is Giving the Tp4.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Tp4.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Tp4.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Common Tp4.dll Errors
- Other Dll Files Used with Tp4.dll
- The Location on our Site of the Tp4.dll File
Operating Systems That Can Use the Tp4.dll File link
Other Versions of the Tp4.dll File link
The latest version of the Tp4.dll file is 126.96.36.199 version released for use on 2012-06-30. Before this, there were 1 versions released. All versions released up till now are listed below from newest to oldest
- 188.8.131.52 - 32 Bit (x86) (2012-06-30) Download directly this version now
- 184.108.40.206 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
How to Download Tp4.dll link
- First, click on the green-colored "Download" button in the top left section of this page (The button that is marked in the picture).
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
How to Install Tp4.dll? How to Fix Tp4.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Tp4.dll file, you need to download the file. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the file, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Solving the DLL Error by Copying the Tp4.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dll file from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the file named "Tp4.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the file we are going to install. Click the file once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the file.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dll file, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the file to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar software. If you do not have this software, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Tp4.dll" file you extracted and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Tp4.dll" file and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dll file must be in both the "sysWOW64" folder as well as the "System32" folder. In other words, you must copy the "Tp4.dll" file into both folders.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Tp4.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Tp4.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Tp4.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Tp4.dll
Method 2: Copying the Tp4.dll File to the Software File Folder link
- In order to install the dll file, you need to find the file folder for the software that was giving you errors such as "Tp4.dll is missing", "Tp4.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the software's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Tp4.dll file.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the software's file folder that we just opened.
- When the dll file is moved to the software file folder, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the problem was solved by running the software giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Software That Is Giving the Tp4.dll Error link
- Push the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run window. Type the command below into the Run window that opens up and hit Enter. This process will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of softwares on your computer. Find the software that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this software?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the software to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the software. After the software is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software that was giving the error.
- You can solve the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to solve dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Solving the Tp4.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Tp4.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some softwares need updated dll files. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Common Tp4.dll Errors link
It's possible that during the softwares' installation or while using them, the Tp4.dll file was damaged or deleted. You can generally see error messages listed below or similar ones in situations like this.
These errors we see are not unsolvable. If you've also received an error message like this, first you must download the Tp4.dll file by clicking the "Download" button in this page's top section. After downloading the file, you should install the file and complete the solution methods explained a little bit above on this page and mount it in Windows. If you do not have a hardware problem, one of the methods explained in this article will solve your problem.
- "Tp4.dll not found." error
- "The file Tp4.dll is missing." error
- "Tp4.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Tp4.dll." error
- "Cannot find Tp4.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Tp4.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Other Dll Files Used with Tp4.dll link
The Location on our Site of the Tp4.dll File link
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP