What is Spra0414.dll? What Does It Do? link
The size of this dynamic link library is 0.78 MB and its download links are healthy. It has been downloaded 109 times already.
Table of Contents
- What is Spra0414.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Spra0414.dll Library
- All Versions of the Spra0414.dll Library
- How to Download Spra0414.dll
- How to Fix Spra0414.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the Spra0414.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The Spra0414.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the program That Is Giving the Spra0414.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Spra0414.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Spra0414.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows
- Our Most Common Spra0414.dll Error Messages
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to Spra0414.dll
- The Spra0414.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems Compatible with the Spra0414.dll Library link
All Versions of the Spra0414.dll Library link
The last version of the Spra0414.dll library is the 5.2.3790.3959 version.This dynamic link library only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 5.2.3790.3959 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
How to Download Spra0414.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
How to Fix Spra0414.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! Before beginning the installation of the Spra0414.dll library, you must download the library. If you don't know how to download the library or if you are having a problem while downloading, you can look at our download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Copying the Spra0414.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dynamic link library from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the library named "Spra0414.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the library we are going to install. Click the library once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the library.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dynamic link library, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the library to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar program. If you do not have this program, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Spra0414.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Spra0414.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Spra0414.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Spra0414.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Spra0414.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Spra0414.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Spra0414.dll
Method 2: Copying The Spra0414.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory link
- First, you must find the installation directory of the program (the program giving the dll error) you are going to install the dynamic link library to. In order to find this directory, "Right-Click > Properties" on the program's shortcut.
- Open the program installation directory by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Spra0414.dll library into the directory we opened.
- The installation is complete. Run the program that is giving you the error. If the error is continuing, you may benefit from trying the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the program That Is Giving the Spra0414.dll Error link
- Open the Run tool by pushing the "Windows" + "R" keys found on your keyboard. Type the command below into the "Open" field of the Run window that opens up and press Enter. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- The Programs and Features screen will come up. You can see all the programs installed on your computer in the list on this screen. Find the program giving you the dll error in the list and right-click it. Click the "Uninstall" item in the right-click menu that appears and begin the uninstall process.
- A window will open up asking whether to confirm or deny the uninstall process for the program. Confirm the process and wait for the uninstall process to finish. Restart your computer after the program has been uninstalled from your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving the error.
- This process may help the dll problem you are experiencing. If you are continuing to get the same dll error, the problem is most likely with Windows. In order to fix dll problems relating to Windows, complete the 4th Method and 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Spra0414.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Spra0414.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows link
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Our Most Common Spra0414.dll Error Messages link
When the Spra0414.dll library is damaged or missing, the programs that use this dynamic link library will give an error. Not only external programs, but also basic Windows programs and tools use dynamic link libraries. Because of this, when you try to use basic Windows programs and tools (For example, when you open Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player), you may come across errors. We have listed the most common Spra0414.dll errors below.
You will get rid of the errors listed below when you download the Spra0414.dll library from DLL Downloader.com and follow the steps we explained above.
- "Spra0414.dll not found." error
- "The file Spra0414.dll is missing." error
- "Spra0414.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Spra0414.dll." error
- "Cannot find Spra0414.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Spra0414.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error