What is P2fwisct.dll? What Does It Do? link
The size of this dynamic link library is 0.01 MB and its download links are healthy. It has been downloaded 261 times already.
Table of Contents
- What is P2fwisct.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the P2fwisct.dll Library
- How to Download P2fwisct.dll
- How to Install P2fwisct.dll? How to Fix P2fwisct.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the P2fwisct.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The P2fwisct.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the P2fwisct.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the P2fwisct.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the P2fwisct.dll Error by Updating Windows
- Most Seen P2fwisct.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to P2fwisct.dll
- The P2fwisct.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems Compatible with the P2fwisct.dll Library link
How to Download P2fwisct.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- "After clicking the Download" button, wait for the download process to begin in the "Downloading" page that opens up. Depending on your Internet speed, the download process will begin in approximately 4 -5 seconds.
How to Install P2fwisct.dll? How to Fix P2fwisct.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! In order to install the P2fwisct.dll library, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the library. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Copying the P2fwisct.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. Because of this, first, double-click this file and open the file. You will see the library named "P2fwisct.dll" in the window that opens. Drag this library to the desktop with the left mouse button. This is the library you need.
- Copy the "P2fwisct.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "P2fwisct.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "P2fwisct.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u P2fwisct.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u P2fwisct.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i P2fwisct.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i P2fwisct.dll
Method 2: Copying The P2fwisct.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory link
- First, you need to find the installation directory for the program you are receiving the "P2fwisct.dll not found", "P2fwisct.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the program and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the program's installation directory by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the P2fwisct.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the P2fwisct.dll Error link
- Press the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run tool. Paste the command below into the text field titled "Open" in the Run window that opens and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- The Programs and Features window will open up. Find the program that is giving you the dll error in this window that lists all the programs on your computer and "Right-Click > Uninstall" on this program.
- Uninstall the program from your computer by following the steps that come up and restart your computer.
- 4. After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving you the error.
- You can fix the error you are expericing with this method. If the dll error is continuing in spite of the solution methods you are using, the source of the problem is the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors in Windows you will need to complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method in the list.
Method 4: Fixing the P2fwisct.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the P2fwisct.dll Error by Updating Windows link
Some programs need updated dynamic link libraries. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Windows Update Guides link
Most Seen P2fwisct.dll Errors link
If the P2fwisct.dll library is missing or the program using this library has not been installed correctly, you can get errors related to the P2fwisct.dll library. Dynamic link libraries being missing can sometimes cause basic Windows programs to also give errors. You can even receive an error when Windows is loading. You can find the error messages that are caused by the P2fwisct.dll library.
If you don't know how to install the P2fwisct.dll library you will download from our site, you can browse the methods above. Above we explained all the processes you can do to fix the dll error you are receiving. If the error is continuing after you have completed all these methods, please use the comment form at the bottom of the page to contact us. Our editor will respond to your comment shortly.
- "P2fwisct.dll not found." error
- "The file P2fwisct.dll is missing." error
- "P2fwisct.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register P2fwisct.dll." error
- "Cannot find P2fwisct.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because P2fwisct.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error