What is Djslcom.dll? link
The Djslcom.dll library is 0.09 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 311 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Djslcom.dll?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Djslcom.dll Library
- All Versions of the Djslcom.dll Library
- How to Download Djslcom.dll Library?
- Methods to Fix the Djslcom.dll Errors
- Method 1: Installing the Djslcom.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying the Djslcom.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Djslcom.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Djslcom.dll error with the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Djslcom.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows
- Most Seen Djslcom.dll Errors
- Other Dynamic Link Libraries Used with Djslcom.dll
- The Djslcom.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems Compatible with the Djslcom.dll Library link
All Versions of the Djslcom.dll Library link
The last version of the Djslcom.dll library is the 126.96.36.199 version.This dynamic link library only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 188.8.131.52 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version
How to Download Djslcom.dll Library? link
- First, click the "Download" button with the green background (The button marked in the picture).
- "After clicking the Download" button, wait for the download process to begin in the "Downloading" page that opens up. Depending on your Internet speed, the download process will begin in approximately 4 -5 seconds.
Methods to Fix the Djslcom.dll Errors link
ATTENTION! Before beginning the installation of the Djslcom.dll library, you must download the library. If you don't know how to download the library or if you are having a problem while downloading, you can look at our download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Installing the Djslcom.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. Because of this, first, double-click this file and open the file. You will see the library named "Djslcom.dll" in the window that opens. Drag this library to the desktop with the left mouse button. This is the library you need.
- Copy the "Djslcom.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "Djslcom.dll" library and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dynamic link library to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" directories. In other words, both directories need the "Djslcom.dll" library.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Djslcom.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Djslcom.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Djslcom.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Djslcom.dll
Method 2: Copying the Djslcom.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory link
- In order to install the dynamic link library, you need to find the installation directory for the program that was giving you errors such as "Djslcom.dll is missing", "Djslcom.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the program's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Djslcom.dll library into the directory we opened.
- The installation is complete. Run the program that is giving you the error. If the error is continuing, you may benefit from trying the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Djslcom.dll Error link
- Open the Run tool by pushing the "Windows" + "R" keys found on your keyboard. Type the command below into the "Open" field of the Run window that opens up and press Enter. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Djslcom.dll error with the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Djslcom.dll Errors by Manually Updating Windows link
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Guides to Manually Update the Windows Operating System link
Most Seen Djslcom.dll Errors link
If the Djslcom.dll library is missing or the program using this library has not been installed correctly, you can get errors related to the Djslcom.dll library. Dynamic link libraries being missing can sometimes cause basic Windows programs to also give errors. You can even receive an error when Windows is loading. You can find the error messages that are caused by the Djslcom.dll library.
If you don't know how to install the Djslcom.dll library you will download from our site, you can browse the methods above. Above we explained all the processes you can do to fix the dll error you are receiving. If the error is continuing after you have completed all these methods, please use the comment form at the bottom of the page to contact us. Our editor will respond to your comment shortly.
- "Djslcom.dll not found." error
- "The file Djslcom.dll is missing." error
- "Djslcom.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Djslcom.dll." error
- "Cannot find Djslcom.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Djslcom.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Other Dynamic Link Libraries Used with Djslcom.dll link
The Djslcom.dll Category Directory link
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP