What is Asoehook.dll? What Does It Do? link
The Asoehook.dll library is 0.19 MB. The download links are current and no negative feedback has been received by users. It has been downloaded 424 times since release.
Table of Contents
- What is Asoehook.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Asoehook.dll Library
- Other Versions of the Asoehook.dll Library
- Steps to Download the Asoehook.dll Library
- Methods to Fix the Asoehook.dll Errors
- Method 1: Fixing the DLL Error by Copying the Asoehook.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying the Asoehook.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Program That Is Giving the Asoehook.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Asoehook.dll error with the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Asoehook.dll Error by Updating Windows
- The Most Seen Asoehook.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to Asoehook.dll
- The Location on our Site of the Asoehook.dll Library
Operating Systems Compatible with the Asoehook.dll Library link
Other Versions of the Asoehook.dll Library link
The newest version of the Asoehook.dll library is the 2004.1.0.147 version. There have been 1 versions released before this version. All versions of the Dynamic link library have been listed below from most recent to oldest.
- 2004.1.0.147 - 32 Bit (x86) Download this version
- 184.108.40.206 - 32 Bit (x86) (2013-10-31) Download this version
Steps to Download the Asoehook.dll Library link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
Methods to Fix the Asoehook.dll Errors link
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Asoehook.dll library, you need to download the library. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the library, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Fixing the DLL Error by Copying the Asoehook.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you are going to download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. First, you need to extract the dynamic link library from inside it. So, double-click the file with the ".zip" extension that you downloaded and open the file.
- You will see the library named "Asoehook.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the library we are going to install. Click the library once with the left mouse button. By doing this you will have chosen the library.
- Click the "Extract To" symbol marked in the picture. To extract the dynamic link library, it will want you to choose the desired location. Choose the "Desktop" location and click "OK" to extract the library to the desktop. In order to do this, you need to use the Winrar program. If you do not have this program, you can find and download it through a quick search on the Internet.
- Copy the "Asoehook.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Asoehook.dll" library and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Asoehook.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Asoehook.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Asoehook.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Asoehook.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Asoehook.dll
Method 2: Copying the Asoehook.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory link
- In order to install the dynamic link library, you need to find the installation directory for the program that was giving you errors such as "Asoehook.dll is missing", "Asoehook.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the program's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Asoehook.dll library into the directory we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the program giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help fix your issue.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Reinstall of the Program That Is Giving the Asoehook.dll Error link
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- 4. After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving you the error.
- This process may help the dll problem you are experiencing. If you are continuing to get the same dll error, the problem is most likely with Windows. In order to fix dll problems relating to Windows, complete the 4th Method and 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Asoehook.dll error with the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Asoehook.dll Error by Updating Windows link
Some programs need updated dynamic link libraries. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update for All Windows Versions link
The Most Seen Asoehook.dll Errors link
It's possible that during the programs' installation or while using them, the Asoehook.dll library was damaged or deleted. You can generally see error messages listed below or similar ones in situations like this.
These errors we see are not unsolvable. If you've also received an error message like this, first you must download the Asoehook.dll library by clicking the "Download" button in this page's top section. After downloading the library, you should install the library and complete the solution methods explained a little bit above on this page and mount it in Windows. If you do not have a hardware issue, one of the methods explained in this article will fix your issue.
- "Asoehook.dll not found." error
- "The file Asoehook.dll is missing." error
- "Asoehook.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Asoehook.dll." error
- "Cannot find Asoehook.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Asoehook.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Dynamic Link Libraries Similar to Asoehook.dll link
The Location on our Site of the Asoehook.dll Library link
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP