What is Magickjpeg.dll? link
The Magickjpeg.dll library is 0.09 MB. The download links have been checked and there are no problems. You can download it without a problem. Currently, it has been downloaded 217 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Magickjpeg.dll?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Magickjpeg.dll Library
- Other Versions of the Magickjpeg.dll Library
- How to Download Magickjpeg.dll
- How to Install Magickjpeg.dll? How to Fix Magickjpeg.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the Magickjpeg.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying the Magickjpeg.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Magickjpeg.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Magickjpeg.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow)
- Method 5: Fixing the Magickjpeg.dll Error by Updating Windows
- The Most Seen Magickjpeg.dll Errors
- Dynamic Link Libraries Related to Magickjpeg.dll
- The Location on our Site of the Magickjpeg.dll Library
Operating Systems Compatible with the Magickjpeg.dll Library link
Other Versions of the Magickjpeg.dll Library link
The latest version of the Magickjpeg.dll library is 220.127.116.11 version. This dynamic link library only has one version. There is no other version that can be downloaded.
- 18.104.22.168 - 32 Bit (x86) Download directly this version now
How to Download Magickjpeg.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button on the top left side of the page.
- The downloading page will open after clicking the Download button. After the page opens, in order to download the Magickjpeg.dll library the best server will be found and the download process will begin within a few seconds. In the meantime, you shouldn't close the page.
How to Install Magickjpeg.dll? How to Fix Magickjpeg.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! In order to install the Magickjpeg.dll library, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the library. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Copying the Magickjpeg.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the extension ".zip". This file cannot be installed. To be able to install it, first you need to extract the dynamic link library from within it. So, first double-click the file with the ".zip" extension and open the file.
- You will see the library named "Magickjpeg.dll" in the window that opens. This is the library you need to install. Click on the dynamic link library with the left button of the mouse. By doing this, you select the library.
- Click on the "Extract To" button, which is marked in the picture. In order to do this, you will need the Winrar program. If you don't have the program, it can be found doing a quick search on the Internet and you can download it (The Winrar program is free).
- After clicking the "Extract to" button, a window where you can choose the location you want will open. Choose the "Desktop" location in this window and extract the dynamic link library to the desktop by clicking the "Ok" button.
- Copy the "Magickjpeg.dll" library you extracted and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If you are using a 64 Bit operating system, copy the "Magickjpeg.dll" library and paste it into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" as well.
NOTE! On Windows operating systems with 64 Bit architecture, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Magickjpeg.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Magickjpeg.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Magickjpeg.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Magickjpeg.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Magickjpeg.dll
Method 2: Copying the Magickjpeg.dll Library to the Program Installation Directory link
- First, you need to find the installation directory for the program you are receiving the "Magickjpeg.dll not found", "Magickjpeg.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the program and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the program's installation directory by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Magickjpeg.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program That Is Giving the Magickjpeg.dll Error link
- Press the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run tool. Paste the command below into the text field titled "Open" in the Run window that opens and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- The Programs and Features screen will come up. You can see all the programs installed on your computer in the list on this screen. Find the program giving you the dll error in the list and right-click it. Click the "Uninstall" item in the right-click menu that appears and begin the uninstall process.
- A window will open up asking whether to confirm or deny the uninstall process for the program. Confirm the process and wait for the uninstall process to finish. Restart your computer after the program has been uninstalled from your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Magickjpeg.dll Error using the Windows System File Checker (sfc /scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Magickjpeg.dll Error by Updating Windows link
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Explanations on Updating Windows Manually link
The Most Seen Magickjpeg.dll Errors link
If the Magickjpeg.dll library is missing or the program using this library has not been installed correctly, you can get errors related to the Magickjpeg.dll library. Dynamic link libraries being missing can sometimes cause basic Windows programs to also give errors. You can even receive an error when Windows is loading. You can find the error messages that are caused by the Magickjpeg.dll library.
If you don't know how to install the Magickjpeg.dll library you will download from our site, you can browse the methods above. Above we explained all the processes you can do to fix the dll error you are receiving. If the error is continuing after you have completed all these methods, please use the comment form at the bottom of the page to contact us. Our editor will respond to your comment shortly.
- "Magickjpeg.dll not found." error
- "The file Magickjpeg.dll is missing." error
- "Magickjpeg.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Magickjpeg.dll." error
- "Cannot find Magickjpeg.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Magickjpeg.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error
Dynamic Link Libraries Related to Magickjpeg.dll link
The Location on our Site of the Magickjpeg.dll Library link
- Thomas G. Lane
- Thomas G. Lane + Windows 10
- Thomas G. Lane + Windows 8.1
- Thomas G. Lane + Windows 8
- Thomas G. Lane + Windows 7
- Thomas G. Lane + Windows Vista
- Thomas G. Lane + Windows XP
- Thomas G. Lane + M
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP