Agmsvr.dll Explanation link
The size of this dynamic link library is 0.09 MB and its download links are healthy. It has been downloaded 430 times already.
Table of Contents
- Agmsvr.dll Explanation
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Agmsvr.dll Library
- Steps to Download the Agmsvr.dll Library
- How to Install Agmsvr.dll? How to Fix Agmsvr.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Copying the Agmsvr.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The Agmsvr.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the Agmsvr.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Agmsvr.dll Issue by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow)
- Method 5: Getting Rid of Agmsvr.dll Errors by Updating the Windows Operating System
- Our Most Common Agmsvr.dll Error Messages
- Dynamic Link Libraries Related to Agmsvr.dll
- The Agmsvr.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems Compatible with the Agmsvr.dll Library link
Steps to Download the Agmsvr.dll Library link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- When you click the "Download" button, the "Downloading" window will open. Don't close this window until the download process begins. The download process will begin in a few seconds based on your Internet speed and computer.
How to Install Agmsvr.dll? How to Fix Agmsvr.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! In order to install the Agmsvr.dll library, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the library. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Copying the Agmsvr.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. Because of this, first, double-click this file and open the file. You will see the library named "Agmsvr.dll" in the window that opens. Drag this library to the desktop with the left mouse button. This is the library you need.
- Copy the "Agmsvr.dll" library file you extracted.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "Agmsvr.dll" library and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dynamic link library to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" directories. In other words, both directories need the "Agmsvr.dll" library.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Agmsvr.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Agmsvr.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Agmsvr.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Agmsvr.dll
Method 2: Copying The Agmsvr.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory link
- First, you must find the installation directory of the program (the program giving the dll error) you are going to install the dynamic link library to. In order to find this directory, "Right-Click > Properties" on the program's shortcut.
- Open the program installation directory by clicking the Open File Location button in the "Properties" window that comes up.
- Copy the Agmsvr.dll library into the directory we opened up.
- That's all there is to the installation process. Run the program giving the dll error again. If the dll error is still continuing, completing the 3rd Method may help fix your issue.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Program that Gives You the Agmsvr.dll Error link
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- On the Programs and Features screen that will come up, you will see the list of programs on your computer. Find the program that gives you the dll error and with your mouse right-click it. The right-click menu will open. Click the "Uninstall" option in this menu to start the uninstall process.
- You will see a "Do you want to uninstall this program?" confirmation window. Confirm the process and wait for the program to be completely uninstalled. The uninstall process can take some time. This time will change according to your computer's performance and the size of the program. After the program is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program that was giving the error.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Agmsvr.dll Issue by Using the Windows System File Checker (scf scannow) link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Getting Rid of Agmsvr.dll Errors by Updating the Windows Operating System link
Some programs require updated dynamic link libraries from the operating system. If your operating system is not updated, this requirement is not met and you will receive dll errors. Because of this, updating your operating system may solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
Most of the time, operating systems are automatically updated. However, in some situations, the automatic updates may not work. For situations like this, you may need to check for updates manually.
For every Windows version, the process of manually checking for updates is different. Because of this, we prepared a special guide for each Windows version. You can get our guides to manually check for updates based on the Windows version you use through the links below.
Windows Update Guides link
Our Most Common Agmsvr.dll Error Messages link
The Agmsvr.dll library being damaged or for any reason being deleted can cause programs or Windows system tools (Windows Media Player, Paint, etc.) that use this library to produce an error. Below you can find a list of errors that can be received when the Agmsvr.dll library is missing.
If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the Agmsvr.dll library by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the library you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.
- "Agmsvr.dll not found." error
- "The file Agmsvr.dll is missing." error
- "Agmsvr.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Agmsvr.dll." error
- "Cannot find Agmsvr.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Agmsvr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error