What is Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll? What Does It Do? link
The Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll file is 0.01 MB. The download links for this file are clean and no user has given any negative feedback. From the time it was offered for download, it has been downloaded 346 times.
Table of Contents
- What is Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems That Can Use the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File
- How to Download Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll
- Methods to Solve the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Errors
- Method 1: Installing the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File to the Windows System Folder
- Method 2: Copying The Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File Into The Software File Folder
- Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Error
- Method 4: Solving the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows
- The Most Seen Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Errors
- Dll Files Similar to the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File
- The Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems That Can Use the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File link
How to Download Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- After clicking the "Download" button at the top of the page, the "Downloading" page will open up and the download process will begin. Definitely do not close this page until the download begins. Our site will connect you to the closest DLL Downloader.com download server in order to offer you the fastest downloading performance. Connecting you to the server can take a few seconds.
Methods to Solve the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Errors link
ATTENTION! Before continuing on to install the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll file, you need to download the file. If you have not downloaded it yet, download it before continuing on to the installation steps. If you are having a problem while downloading the file, you can browse the download guide a few lines above.
Method 1: Installing the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File to the Windows System Folder link
- The file you will download is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. You cannot directly install the ".zip" file. Because of this, first, double-click this file and open the file. You will see the file named "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll" in the window that opens. Drag this file to the desktop with the left mouse button. This is the file you need.
- Copy the "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll" file file you extracted.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
- If your system is 64 Bit, copy the "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll" file and paste it into "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" folder.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, you must copy the dll file to both the "sysWOW64" and "System32" folders. In other words, both folders need the "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll" file.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll
Method 2: Copying The Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll File Into The Software File Folder link
- In order to install the dll file, you need to find the file folder for the software that was giving you errors such as "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll is missing", "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll not found" or similar error messages. In order to do that, Right-click the software's shortcut and click the Properties item in the right-click menu that appears.
- Click on the Open File Location button that is found in the Properties window that opens up and choose the folder where the application is installed.
- Copy the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll file.
- Paste the dll file you copied into the software's file folder that we just opened.
- When the dll file is moved to the software file folder, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the problem was solved by running the software giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Software That Is Giving the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Error link
- Press the "Windows" + "R" keys at the same time to open the Run tool. Paste the command below into the text field titled "Open" in the Run window that opens and press the Enter key on your keyboard. This command will open the "Programs and Features" tool.
- The softwares listed in the Programs and Features window that opens up are the softwares installed on your computer. Find the software that gives you the dll error and run the "Right-Click > Uninstall" command on this software.
- Following the instructions that come up, uninstall the software from your computer and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the software.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Solving the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Error by Manually Updating Windows link
Some softwares need updated dll files. When your operating system is not updated, it cannot fulfill this need. In some situations, updating your operating system can solve the dll errors you are experiencing.
In order to check the update status of your operating system and, if available, to install the latest update packs, we need to begin this process manually.
Depending on which Windows version you use, manual update processes are different. Because of this, we have prepared a special article for each Windows version. You can get our articles relating to the manual update of the Windows version you use from the links below.
Guides to Manually Update for All Windows Versions link
The Most Seen Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll Errors link
When the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll file is damaged or missing, the softwares that use this dll file will give an error. Not only external softwares, but also basic Windows softwares and tools use dll files. Because of this, when you try to use basic Windows softwares and tools (For example, when you open Internet Explorer or Windows Media Player), you may come across errors. We have listed the most common Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll errors below.
You will get rid of the errors listed below when you download the Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll file from DLL Downloader.com and follow the steps we explained above.
- "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll not found." error
- "The file Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll is missing." error
- "Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll." error
- "Cannot find Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Add_candb_dsn_jni.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error