What is Actprj.dll? What Does It Do? link
The Actprj.dll library is 0.31 MB. The download links are current and no negative feedback has been received by users. It has been downloaded 374 times since release.
Table of Contents
- What is Actprj.dll? What Does It Do?
- Operating Systems Compatible with the Actprj.dll Library
- Other Versions of the Actprj.dll Library
- How to Download Actprj.dll
- How to Fix Actprj.dll Errors?
- Method 1: Fixing the DLL Error by Copying the Actprj.dll Library to the Windows System Directory
- Method 2: Copying The Actprj.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory
- Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the program That Is Giving the Actprj.dll Error
- Method 4: Fixing the Actprj.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker
- Method 5: Fixing the Actprj.dll Error by Updating Windows
- Our Most Common Actprj.dll Error Messages
- Dynamic Link Libraries Related to Actprj.dll
- The Actprj.dll Category Directory
Operating Systems Compatible with the Actprj.dll Library link
Other Versions of the Actprj.dll Library link
The newest version of the Actprj.dll library is the 1.0.527.0 version. This dynamic link library only has one version. No other version has been released.
- 1.0.527.0 - 32 Bit (x86) Download this version
How to Download Actprj.dll link
- Click on the green-colored "Download" button (The button marked in the picture below).
- The downloading page will open after clicking the Download button. After the page opens, in order to download the Actprj.dll library the best server will be found and the download process will begin within a few seconds. In the meantime, you shouldn't close the page.
How to Fix Actprj.dll Errors? link
ATTENTION! In order to install the Actprj.dll library, you must first download it. If you haven't downloaded it, before continuing on with the installation, download the library. If you don't know how to download it, all you need to do is look at the dll download guide found on the top line.
Method 1: Fixing the DLL Error by Copying the Actprj.dll Library to the Windows System Directory link
- The file you downloaded is a compressed file with the ".zip" extension. In order to install it, first, double-click the ".zip" file and open the file. You will see the library named "Actprj.dll" in the window that opens up. This is the library you need to install. Drag this library to the desktop with your mouse's left button.
- Copy the "Actprj.dll" library you extracted and paste it into the "C:\Windows\System32" directory.
- If your operating system has a 64 Bit architecture, copy the "Actprj.dll" library and paste it also into the "C:\Windows\sysWOW64" directory.
NOTE! On 64 Bit systems, the dynamic link library must be in both the "sysWOW64" directory as well as the "System32" directory. In other words, you must copy the "Actprj.dll" library into both directories.
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
NOTE! We ran the Command Prompt on Windows 10. If you are using Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, you can use the same methods to run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- A verification window will pop up asking, "Do you want to run the Command Prompt as with administrative permission?" Approve this action by saying, "Yes".
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /u Actprj.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /u Actprj.dll
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe /i Actprj.dll
%windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe /i Actprj.dll
Method 2: Copying The Actprj.dll Library Into The Program Installation Directory link
- First, you need to find the installation directory for the program you are receiving the "Actprj.dll not found", "Actprj.dll is missing" or other similar dll errors. In order to do this, right-click on the shortcut for the program and click the Properties option from the options that come up.
- Open the program's installation directory by clicking on the Open File Location button in the Properties window that comes up.
- Copy the Actprj.dll library.
- Paste the dynamic link library you copied into the program's installation directory that we just opened.
- When the dynamic link library is moved to the program installation directory, it means that the process is completed. Check to see if the issue was fixed by running the program giving the error message again. If you are still receiving the error message, you can complete the 3rd Method as an alternative.
Method 3: Doing a Clean Install of the program That Is Giving the Actprj.dll Error link
- Open the Run window by pressing the "Windows" + "R" keys on your keyboard at the same time. Type in the command below into the Run window and push Enter to run it. This command will open the "Programs and Features" window.
- The Programs and Features screen will come up. You can see all the programs installed on your computer in the list on this screen. Find the program giving you the dll error in the list and right-click it. Click the "Uninstall" item in the right-click menu that appears and begin the uninstall process.
- A window will open up asking whether to confirm or deny the uninstall process for the program. Confirm the process and wait for the uninstall process to finish. Restart your computer after the program has been uninstalled from your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall the program.
- This method may provide the solution to the dll error you're experiencing. If the dll error is continuing, the problem is most likely deriving from the Windows operating system. In order to fix dll errors deriving from the Windows operating system, complete the 4th Method and the 5th Method.
Method 4: Fixing the Actprj.dll Error Using the Windows System File Checker link
- First, we must run the Windows Command Prompt as an administrator.
Method 5: Fixing the Actprj.dll Error by Updating Windows link
Most of the time, programs have been programmed to use the most recent dynamic link libraries. If your operating system is not updated, these files cannot be provided and dll errors appear. So, we will try to fix the dll errors by updating the operating system.
Since the methods to update Windows versions are different from each other, we found it appropriate to prepare a separate article for each Windows version. You can get our update article that relates to your operating system version by using the links below.
Windows Update Guides link
Our Most Common Actprj.dll Error Messages link
The Actprj.dll library being damaged or for any reason being deleted can cause programs or Windows system tools (Windows Media Player, Paint, etc.) that use this library to produce an error. Below you can find a list of errors that can be received when the Actprj.dll library is missing.
If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the Actprj.dll library by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the library you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.
- "Actprj.dll not found." error
- "The file Actprj.dll is missing." error
- "Actprj.dll access violation." error
- "Cannot register Actprj.dll." error
- "Cannot find Actprj.dll." error
- "This application failed to start because Actprj.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." error